Terms of delivery / return of products
1. Sales Rules:
1. The rules of the Creativecounseling.lu (hereinafter – the E-shop) (hereinafter – the Rules) has the right to adjust the Store Rules. When the customer makes a purchase in the Store, the Rules in force at the time of placing the order apply.
2. The customer is not given the opportunity to place an order for goods in the Store if he is not familiar with the Store Rules. In all cases, the customer is considered to be familiar with the Rules and agrees with them, if before ordering the goods, he confirms his agreement with the Rules by clicking “I AGREE”. In cases where the customer partially or completely disagrees with all or part of the Rules, he must not place an order electronically, otherwise the customer is considered to have read and unconditionally agreed to all the Rules of the Store.
3. Creativecounseling.lu is released from any liability in cases when losses or other undesirable consequences arise due to the fact that the customer, regardless of the recommendations provided to him and his obligations, did not get acquainted with the Rules of the Store, although he was given such an opportunity.
4. The goods and products (hereinafter – the Products) are the tangible movable assets as described in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of the Consumer’s Protection.
5. The following items – Counseling session(s), Coaching session(s), Course(s), Seminar(s), Event(s) (hereinafter – the Services) are NOT the tangible movable assets as described in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of the Consumer’s Protection.
6. The Products are delivered all over the world, in the way chosen by the customer: post, courier, within 4-7 working days.
7. The customer receives the Services on-line, if not agreed otherwise, or on a closed page platform, receiving the data for registration to the e-mail address specified by the customer.
2. Return of Products:
1. The return of the Products takes place in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of the Consumer’s Protection.
2. The Services are non-refundable, since they are not considered as tangible movable assets in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of the Consumer’s Protection.
3. Unused Products can be returned.
4. In order to return the Product(s), the customer may do so within 7 (seven) days from the date of delivery of the Product(s) to the customer.
5. The Products are replaced or returned at the written request of the customer, informing the E-shop by e-mail, in which the customer indicates the reason (lack of Products or other reason) due to which the purchased Product does not satisfy the consumer.
6. The application shall be accompanied by a document confirming the purchase and sale of the Product from this E-shop (invoice or payment card account statement).
7. The returned product must be in the original neat packaging, undamaged, unused, of the same set as the customer received it, without losing the appearance of the Product (undamaged labels, etc.).
8. When returning the product, it is necessary to present the document of its purchase.
9. The customer must send the returned Product to Egle Adamonyte, 9, rue de Bragance, L-255 Luxembourg. The costs of returning the returned Products are paid by the customer.
10. Money for returned Product is transferred to the customer ‘s bank account no later than 14 days after receipt of the Product.
11. The E-shop has the right not to accept the Product returned by the customer if the customer does not comply with the terms and conditions of return of the Product. If the terms and conditions are not met, the money will not be refunded.